Email resume to: email@example.com
We are currently seeking an experienced IT Technician. Job duties will be to provide both remote support and on-site support to clients throughout Metro Phoenix. Duties include answering client phone calls, responding to email requests, managing help desk tickets, providing remote support to clients, providing on-site support to clients, and performing maintenance tasks on client’s networks and servers. Other duties may be added as needed.
· All candidates must have their own transportation, a valid driver’s license, and insurance. Traveling throughout the Metro Phoenix area to job sites will be required.
· Willingness to wear a mask and visit client’s businesses to troubleshoot issues that may arise.
· Willingness to work from the office as well as at home as necessary.
· Able to pass a background check and random drug testing.
All interested clients must have the following skills:
· Strong TCP/IP networking skills including knowledge of DHCP, DNS, and NAT.
· Experience with administering Windows Server OS (2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019).
· Experience with virtualized server environments (Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware).
· Experience with malware, ransomware, virus, and adware remediation and removal.
· Experience with Office 365 administration (creating users, groups, resetting passwords, etc.)
· Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy in Windows Server OS.
An ideal candidate will also have the following:
· Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Friendly and patient attitude when working with customers.
· Experience working with various networking equipment (Cisco, SonicWall, Xyzel, Ubiquiti, Microtik, etc.)
· Experience working with JBODs, NAS, Windows Storage Spaces and Server Clusters.
· Experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure Active Directory, Intune, and SharePoint.
· Experience working with some type of RMM software that allows remote management and support of client’s networks and computers (like Kaseya VSA, Solorwinds MSP, Connectwise Automate, Atera, Ninja RMM, etc).
BlueKey IT Services is a small, locally owned business that can offer a fun work environment with tremendous opportunities for learning and growth. If you have a passion for computers and networking and would like to put your skills to good use, please submit a current resume and cover letter today.
Benefits Include: Health Insurance, Company Gas Card, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave.
Job Type: Full-time
Once trained, we allow work from home opportunities. We also try to fix everything remotely before we go on-site to customer's offices. We can provide gloves, hand sanitizer and masks if needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
We try to fix everything remotely before we go on-site to customer's offices. We can provide hand sanitizer and masks if needed.
- Troubleshooting: 3 years (Required)
- Windows: 3 years (Required)