50 Fun Things Workshop
50 Fun Things Workshop
Sunday, January 16, 2022 (1:00 PM - 3:00 PM) (MST)
What are your top 50 (yes, 50!) fun things you want to experience to absolutely love your life?
This popular workshop includes 50 Fun Things tools including Workbook, Chart and invitation for ongoing motivation through the 50 Fun Things Alumni Group. Powerful things have been happening for past workshop participants. Save your spot and register now!
In this workshop, you'll be guided to dive in to identify 50 things you want to experience, personally and/or professionally. 50 things may seem like a lot, but thinking so large helps you break through limited thinking and negative self-talk, and get you into a fun and playful mindset where you think about what you really want your life to look and feel like. Why not?! Once the intention is set, things begin to happen and you'll be crossing things off your list sooner than you thought!
Expert connector, Teresa Thomas will share her own experience creating her "50 Fun Things" chart. To her pleasant surprise, she began more fully living life, having her dreams come true more quickly than she expected, and it opened her mind to receiving many more positive lessons along the way. At this uplifting, interactive workshop, Teresa will share examples from her 50 Fun Things list along with success stories from past participants. You'll be guided through the steps to begin creating your own 50 Fun Things chart for meaningful connections and experiences.
What can you expect from the 50 Fun Things Workshop?
- A chance to create your own 50 Fun Things chart to amp up your quality of life and start fully loving life personally and professionally.
- Lively, in-depth discussion where you can share your own experiences and learn new ways to transform your work and/or personal life to make it more fulfilling, exciting, and fun.
- More meaningful connections as you share and experience your list with clients, colleagues, family and friends
- Receive the 50 Fun Things workbook and chart to help you reflect on and gain clarity for your 50 Fun Things!
- Optional invitation to stay in touch, keep motivated and share fun ideas in the 50 Fun Things alumni group.
This workshop is especially for you if you are seek a life of more alignment, going through or ready to go through a life transition (e.g. career change, enhancing or redefining a relationship, retirement, divorce, graduation, milestone birthday or just want to focus on having more fun and fulfillment). This workshop is open and welcoming to all. We encourage you to invite friends, colleagues or family! We recommend that you register SOON to reserve your spot. Space is limited for this small group workshop and we expect to fill.
931 E Southern Ave Suite 106
Mesa, AZ 85204 United States
Chamber Member Event